Even the most able decision makers in government and industry cannot boast expertise in every type of project that needs tackling. They must use their judgment to recruit the best talent available for a given job. The choice can be highly critical in fields that involve our fragile ecology and related environmental regulations.
In well drilling, pump maintenance and water treatment, as in all professions, there is no substitute for proven achievement and no measuring stick like experience. Over the years, the Samuel Stothoff Company has served scores of governmental, private utilities and industrial clients across the tri-state area. We understand the issues they must address. Our reputation for excellence has been forged largely in their service.
Our depth of resources, experience and expertise enable us to develop a water-management strategy for any situation. Our firm will assist in preparing well specifications, well pumping system requirements, sizing irrigation pumping systems, designing booster systems, advising on water treatment systems, and recommending solutions to existing problems in your facilities. We also will prepare specifications for sewage lift pumping stations and their controls.
Whether the job involves the repair of a hollow shaft turbine pump; whether it calls for a borehole of 6"-22"; whether it involves drilling in traprock, silty sands, large cobbles or boulders; whether it demands mud rotary or air rotary, hollow stem auger or Odex drilling; the Samuel Stothoff Company can do it and do it right.
- Drilling 6" to 22" diameter public community water supply wells for public water supply systems, schools, hospitals, etc.
- Drilling 6" to 22" diameter irrigation water wells for golf courses, commercial office complexes, colleges, public school athletic fields, manufacturing facilities.
- Drilling 6" to 22" diameter process water wells for manufacturing facilities, car washes and ready-mix concrete facilities.
- Drilling 6" to 22" diameter geothermal wells for providing heating/cooling for buildings in all sectors.
- Utilizing air rotary/mud rotary drilling methodologies to install aforementioned wells.
- Offering turnkey services initiating with well design and ending with pumping system installation.
Pump Repair & Replacement
- Emergency out of water service calls to repair or replace submersible pumps, hollow shaft turbine pumps.
- Installation of new submersible pumps, hollow shaft turbine pumps.
- Emergency out of service calls to repair or replace sewage pumps (effluent/solids) or sump dewatering pumps.
- New Installation of sewage pumps (effluent/solids) or sump dewatering pumps.
- Emergency out of service calls to repair or replace chemical process pumps (centrifugal, end suction, flooded suction turbine.
- New Installation of chemical process pumps (centrifugal, end suction, flooded suctions, turbine.)
- Emergency out of service calls to repair or replace chemical feed pumps.
- New Installation of chemical feed pumps
- Emergency out of service calls to repair or replace submersible booster pumps.
- New Installation with booster pumps complete with booster can.
- Offering in house or on site pumping system design incorporating pump selection, water tank selection, etc.
We employ the techniques of hydro-fracturing, compressed air, wire brushing, surging, chemicals and pumping to get the most out of existing wells and eliminate turbidity from new ones.
* Shock chlorination of wells to kill any bacteria present
When a well has outlived its usefulness or is contaminated, Stothoff has five certified well sealers for sealing consolidated and unconsolidated formations.
Offering turnkey yield testing services on existing wells, new wells to determine yield of well utilizing submersible from 5 to 1000gpm and generators 10KW to 125KW.
Extensive stock of test pumps from 5 to 1000gpm